LifeSense HIV ProgrammeEnsuring patients maintain a healthy, productive lifestyle
The purpose of the programme is to assist with maintaining ARV adherence, to help overcome any barriers that may prevent adherence.
Coordination and centralisation of HIV treaters and treatment records.
To ensure that patients are able to maintain a healthy, productive lifestyle.
Members of the programme will be assigned to one of our professional case managers who are specialists and experienced in HIV treatment. They will provide counselling and advice on lifestyle management and specialist referrals.
- HIV monitoring blood tests Doctor's consultations
- Antiretroviral medication and delivery at an address of your choice.
- During Pregnancy, treatment for yourself and your baby.
- Medication to prevent HIV infection if you are exposed to blood or body fluids.
- Management of TB for those who need it (As per scheme rules).
Enroll on our HIV Programme
1Download the application HIV Programme form
2Print out and complete the First Page and Medical Aid Section
3Get your Doctor to complete their section
4The applicant needs to sign and complete the form
Scan or photograph each page, make sure that the quality is good. Attach and email to usORPost
Place in an envelope and post to usLifeSense Disease Management (PTY) LTD
86 Oxford Road, Houghton Estate
5We shall process once we have recieved your form.