Disease Risk ManagementAssisting with management of diseases
Started in 2014, the Disease Risk Management Programme identifies beneficiaries who suffer from diseases of the respiratory system, cardiovascular system, diabetes and psychiatric disorders.
Upon, identifying the beneficiary, they are automatically enrolled on a programme to assist with management of their disease. Their individual Care Plan is developed within 5 working days.
This Programme offers you direct access to a specialised Care Coach. Your Care Coach will work closely with you, and your doctor to ensure care is co-ordinated, and you receive maximum value from your medical scheme.
- Care Plans provide patients with:
- Authorised Chronic Medication
- Authorised Consultations if required
- Authorised tests and investigations if required
- Education material regarding conditions